Monday, February 22, 2010

I have wavy hair. Teen. Medium length. Hairstyle tips for each day?

Dirty Blonde.I have wavy hair. Teen. Medium length. Hairstyle tips for each day?
I also have the same hair type and I must agree with Lindsay, wash and condition every day.





Might I suggest brushing your hair BEFORE you shower. For me this is effective because as soon as I pass a hair brush through my curls, they are completely destroyed.





I have thick hair, so I usually pull back the upper half of my hair with a clip to help the bottom strands curl properly. (While my hair is still wet.)





Definitely put some mousse to help get clean, bouncy curls. (A girl can dream.) Personally, I prefer the anti-frizz types.





Hope this helps.I have wavy hair. Teen. Medium length. Hairstyle tips for each day?
I also have wavy medium length hair.


I wash and condition it every day, and I just scrunch it with gel or mousse.


but the aussie sprunching spray is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment