Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Medium length hairstyle?

I want a cute hairstyle that I can just wear to school or whatever. My hair is medium length, just an inch or two past my shoulders. I wash it regularly and comb it often, so it's very soft and fine, and right now is light brown. I had an unfortunate experience with some blonde dye so I have to wait until July to dye it again or risk totally frying it. So come July it's going to be very blonde. I also haven't cut or even trimmed it in over a year, so it's long all the way around and straight, which works well for my over-the-ears style I have now. What I want is something cute and girly, preferably involving lots of clips and stuff.Medium length hairstyle?
honey, it sounds like you should find a good hair salon and start going there. Once you find a good stylist you will go often.


good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment