Monday, February 22, 2010

I need a medium length Hairstyle to cover my ears?

I cant find a suitable hairstyle because most styles ive looked at are for straight hair but mine is slightly curly.I need a medium length Hairstyle to cover my ears?
Just get lots of layers (: that way it covers your ears but can still be managable for curly hair.I need a medium length Hairstyle to cover my ears?
This may not cover all of adam brodys ear but i love this hair style on guys ; ]





http://www.givememyremote.com/remote/wp-content/uploads/2006/04/adam_rachel.jpg
That to me means you are working against your hairs flow. Either enhance the waves with a curl boost or get a flat iron and straighten it. Either way would cover your ears. Good Luck!
get the surfer umbrella look

No comments:

Post a Comment