Monday, February 22, 2010

Girls: What medium length hairstyle do you find most attractive on a guy?

My hair is pretty much identical to every other dude in his late teens or early 20's now a days...medium length with side swept bangs across the forehead.





I'm kind of tired of looking like zac efron and every other poser in LA. Any suggestions on what to do with my hair while not having to have to take too much off?





Don't say buzzed or shaved because I'm pretty thin and I'd look like a cancer patient.





ThanksGirls: What medium length hairstyle do you find most attractive on a guy?
get some abbs and then cut it DUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Girls: What medium length hairstyle do you find most attractive on a guy?
DONT CHANGE IT ZAC EFRON/SURFER DUDE HAIR IS THE SEXIEST HAIR $ GUYS EVER!!!!! no joke im an absolute sucker 4 it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment