Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Male, Thin, Medium length Hairstyle?

Here is a picture of myself. My hair is very thin. I dislike the length of the hair in the back, and any short haircut does not look very good for my face type, which I believe is oval. I want to keep the length, but am not sure what to do. I need a better hair style. Any suggestions?





http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e339/Iyasu16/2008-10-05-02382.jpg?t=1225316016Male, Thin, Medium length Hairstyle?
Maybe grow it till' it's a bit longer, and sweep it to the side. Then get some blonde or dark brown highlights.Male, Thin, Medium length Hairstyle?
grow it a little longer in the front and flip it to one side a lot. you will have this cute surfer guy look and hairs that are always going that direction. your already good looking aka HOTT but this will make the girls all die!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment