Monday, February 22, 2010

Medium Length Hairstyles/Dos?

I'm trying to grow my hair. For some reason, it will NOT grow past my shoulders. Since I straighten or curl my hair daily I decided I'm going to stop applying daily heat to it to maybe see if it will make an impact. So I'm seeing if there are any hairstyles (not cuts), that I can use to do my hair without needing to use heat. Ponytails and it just looking like I roll out of bed is getting old.. Please help! I'm desperate! Or even just some tips on ways to help make hair grow or something, I've been trying to grow it for over a year and it's not budging one bit :(Medium Length Hairstyles/Dos?
Try a messy bun, those always look cute. Even though they're 'messy', it's still a put-together look. Or, you could try twisting a few braids into your ponytail.


There's not much more to do, due to the length of your hair, sorry :[


Try talking to your hairstylist about your hair problems, they always know what's best.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment