Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Medium length hairstyle? please help me!

My hair is soo blah. It's thick and shoulder length. I need a cute hairstyle while I'm growing it out. PICTURES would be great! Also, it flips out in the back because of it's length. Straightening it doesn't help. What do I do?Medium length hairstyle? please help me!
How about you get it layered to thin it out a bit, ask for light feathery layers and a sweeping side fringe would look cute.





You could also tie it up or curl it/scrunch it. That's better than poorly straightened hair.





sorry i'd attach a photo but i don't have a url bar =[





for an instantly updated look just add a fringe and some low lights/high lights- or even a whole new colour!





Good luck and have fun





xMedium length hairstyle? please help me!
What about a hairstyle that encorporates the flip that you have at the back of your hair? I've attached a photo below. Also, consider getting some color applied to your hair. That will help take away the blahs!





http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=ht鈥?/a>





















http://photos.ivillage.com/images/photos鈥?/a>








its like emo, but its really cool.



Mine does this too, so I flip the whole hair out and it looks really cute. It looks like the hairstyle from that Chloe chick off Smallville.

No comments:

Post a Comment