Monday, February 22, 2010

Does anyone know linx to low manitenance yet cute medium length hairstyles thx so mcuh!?

My hairdresser is amazing... She kept the length of my hair (slightly passed shoulder)... She kept the top layer of hair longer, and under layers to be shorter %26amp; thinned out.. she did a very precise cut with alot of layering....





So Ask for a precisely layered hair cut... but I would suggest a very patient and detail oriented hair stylist... a good hair stylist should spend at least 45-60 mins on a good hair hair cut.. I have it when some stylist (mostly at cheap salon) only spends 20 mins per cut...





My hair stylist is at Vidal Sassoon... they do amazing things there...Does anyone know linx to low manitenance yet cute medium length hairstyles thx so mcuh!?
yeah . layered it's hot i have it .

No comments:

Post a Comment