Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Would I look ok with a medium length hairstyle?

i've gotten more confident this year and i want to go for a medium hairstyle the next time i get a haircut.. but maybe not confident enough? im not sure if this haircut will work with my face shape





me - sorry, bad pictur e:[


http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266鈥?/a>





the nice haircutts


http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266鈥?/a>


http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii266鈥?/a>





it would be nice if you could help me identify my face shape too, because i'm not exactly sure - rectangle, square..?





if you have any nice hairstyles for me that are low maintenance feel free to send them to me haha.Would I look ok with a medium length hairstyle?
i would suggest going to your hairstylist. pick out a few pictures of hair styles you like. they can tell you if the cut would look good on you. Go to your local sally beauty supply store. there they have magazines with all kinds of hair styles you can choise from. take then right with you to you hairdresser. Good luck and I think a change is always good. hope this helped. Would I look ok with a medium length hairstyle?
YEAH, I THINK YOU'LL LOOK TERRIFIC....BUT I REALLY PREFER THE FIRST PICTURE BECAUSE THE CUT IS SO FUN LOOKING...THE SECOND ONE LOOKS KIND OF BORING %26amp; DULL,BUT I'M POSITIVE YOU WOULD LOOK FANTASTIC BECAUSE YOU HAVE NICE LOOKING HAIR
idk i feel like i need to see ur face , but i understand that u wont post it !


i really like the first one , if u are confident everything will look good on you.


but i suggest u should go to the hairdresser and ask what they think .


btw we got the same face shape , but sry i have no idea what it is :p



i think the first one would look nice my hair is cut like that and i really like it.
Its kinda hard to tell with the pic but I think an oval and I think a short -medium cut would look really cute because your hair looks really fine or thin. It would probably give you more body.





I really like the first!
Your 'face shape' depends a lot on your features as well, so with out them its more difficult to tell%26gt; But I like the 1st haircut, and NOT the second.
to be honest i dont think short hair is good for you. just the skinyer face. most girls that get short hair have short round faces. but yea i think you beautiful as you are now. nice question mark bye the way ;]
i think that the first hairstyle would look better on you

No comments:

Post a Comment