Monday, February 22, 2010

What's a cute medium-length hairstyle for wavy-ish hair?

pics would be nice :)





and another question;


i think i look good with bangs, but they curl, usually soon after straightening them because of humidity or..something.


is there a product that'll help with that? keep 'em straight?What's a cute medium-length hairstyle for wavy-ish hair?
I recommend a shoulder length hair cut straight off. Try putting some gel on you hands and coat them evenly with the gel. Then run your hands through your hair that you want to keep straight and then straighten them. Let the gel dry though before straightening because it could ruin your straightener. I have the same problem with wavy/curly hair. This usually works for me to reduce frizz after I blow dry my hair. I also recommend seeing someone that works at a salon and getting their opinion on your hair and they could also help pick out a product that would help you with hair troubles. Good luck! I hope everything works out great for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment