Sunday, February 21, 2010

Medium length hairstyles suggestions?

Im growing my hair out and its in that awkward stage where its just..there





Its about to my shoulders


its dark reddish brown (mostly brown though) and I have really curly hair


but Its been chemically straightened





Any suggestions for some hair cuts?


right now Its all one length with very minimal layersMedium length hairstyles suggestions?
I got my haircut in China, it's awesome. The stylist cut my hair into a bunch of layers and flips out, naturally. I think that any hair salon will do [BUT NEVER EVER EVER EVER SUPERCUTS] as long as you tell them what you want. I personally like pin straight hair with a some layers [thinner at the bottom] and/or flipped out hair with some layers. Hope that helped ^_-

No comments:

Post a Comment